Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 days to go

"Be exalted in your strength Lord, we will sing and praise your might."
Psalm 21:13

Hard to believe we'll have reached our goal of 32 weeks on Sunday, and 5 days later we will get to meet these precious boys! As of right now, we are tentatively looking at Friday, July 22nd for the boys to come into this world, barring no complications between now and then. Doctors are saying they are beautiful still so far and we are continually humbled! In last Tuesday's ultrasound the boys made a quick and easy 8/8 score on their biophysical profile (measuring fluid, breathing and rapid limb movement)...which is so encouraging that they are preparing themselves for their entrance into this world. :) In today's ultrasound we got a second set of great news...Baby A now weighs 4lb 4oz and Baby B is 3lb 13oz...both slightly ahead of schedule! So amazing to watch it all work! So, I'm trying to be content for the next 10 days and try and get some sleep. I'm still feeling relatively good, minus the nauseousness (from lack of room to digest food) and numbness when I sleep in the hips (which I hear is pretty common!). Continually praying for health, growth, and maturity as we reach the 'birthday.' The pic is their take home outfits, for those of you who haven't seen them. :) Really we are just full of praises, and the last thing on the list is for a clean, responsible, loving home environment I can leave them in once I go back to work--so if anyone knows of anyone, let me know!!!

Can't believe we're almost there. Hope each and every one of you are doing equally well.
Much, MUCH love to you all!

James, Jess & the boys

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful! Thanks be to God!! Can I come see you tomorrow am? I'll call you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete