Thursday, July 21, 2011

Goooooooaal!

So, we made it. Holy crap.

Overwhlemed is an understatement at this point I think! We have been so blessed beyond what we deserve or expected and are just completely humbled. Everyone's outpourings of prayers and support have got us to this point -- we cannot thank each and every one of you enough. James and I are doing our best to relax and not stress tonight....so I really just wanted to give a quick 'hooray', say we are scheduled for 10am tomorrow morning (although there is a surgery before us so it may not start right then...), Im praying I can get out of the bed a.s.a.p. to get back upstairs to see those sweet boys, and that I can handle the needles! We'll give an update tomorrow with pictures hopefully as we get to meet them, barring no serious problems or complications when they're born. God is good and faithful - so we are trusting in Him!













Much love - see ya on the flip side ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way. I'm so excited for you to finally meet your sweet babies and for some more Pinson boys to be in the world. Having two myself, I think they're rather amazing creatures!

    ReplyDelete