Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3.5 weeks to D-day

We had an ultrasound yesterday that put us at ease, and we were again amazed at God's amazing care and support! So humbling at the miracle we have been given! The boys are doing well, growing like crazy, and so far not entangled. The doctor said I will be admitted some time during the first week in June, which is nice to have a few days to breathe, organize, and plan after school's out. :) As of now, I'm just enjoying being kicked quite a bit.

---Oh and it looks like it will be around mid-July when we meet them :) Apparently they won't let me go much past that...whew!

1 comment:

  1. I pray for you all every night! So glad you are keeping a blog so I don't have to be annoying and text you all the time :) What hospital are you going to be in? I would love to come and visit you!!!

    ReplyDelete